Glass Block Lights
The Art of Painting on Glass
by Albinas Elskus
The Glass Painting ‘Bible’.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: What are Vitreous Paints?
- Chapter 2: Mixing Glass Stainer’s Colors.
- Chapter 3: Choosing and Using Basic Equipment.
- Chapter 4: Some Thoughts on Painting Techniques.
- Chapter 5: Tracing: The Linear Dimension.
- Chapter 6: Matting: The Tonal Dimension.
- Chapter 7: Staining, Emameling, and Etching.
- Chapter 8: Firing Painted Glass.
- Chapter 9: Using Traditional Techniques Creatively.
- Chapter 10: Basic Design Considerations.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Steve J. Noll All rights reserved.