Pond Supply Dealer Directory
Submit a New Listing to the Pond Supply Dealer Directory
Q: How are listings selected for this directory?
A: We're looking for online retailers of pond, koi pond,
farm pond, watergarden, and lake supplies. Wholesale-only
dealers are not accepted. Preference is given to online
retailers with point & click ordering, although those
without shopping cart systems will be considered.
One listing per company, list your main headquarters only.
Spammers will be banned, as well as those posting excessive
To submit a listing email the following information to ( s j n o l l @ i x . n e t c o m . c o m ):
- Company name. (No "Inc", "Co", "Ltd" etc. No street address.)
- City, State/Province, Country (if not U.S.).
- One toll-free voice number, if you have one.
- One non-toll-free voice number. (Needed by non-US callers!)
- Specify which of the following item categories you sell:
(IMPORTANT – EVERY CATEGORY YOU LIST MUST BE
PRESENT AND EASILY FOUND ON YOUR WEB SITE!
Be truthful - these will be checked and
your business will be not listed if every item
you list cannot be readily found on your web site.)
Aerators, algae control, books, bridges, filters, fish,
fish food, gifts, lake supplies, liners, medications,
fish nets, netting, plants, plant food, plant insecticides,
plumbing parts, pond chemicals, predator control, pumps,
skimmers, statuary, test kits, underwater lights, UV units.
- Do you offer a paper catalog?
- Do you have point & click online ordering?
- Email address you would like listed - please be certain about spelling!
- Web site URL - but DO NOT submit a URL
that isn't yet fully operational!
- Have you checked to see if you are listed already? 37% of ‘new’ submissions were already listed.
- How did you hear about this web site?
If you don't answer ALL of the questions - you don't get listed!
SUBMISSIONS IN UPPER CASE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
It is YOUR responsibility to keep this information updated!
NOTE: Once a year we will send you an email requesting
verification of your listing information. Please respond
to that email promptly or your listing will be deleted!
If email to you bounces back, is reported 'deleted not read'
or is blocked by an antispam program, your listing will be deleted.
Maintaining a valid functioning email address with us is a condition
of being listed on the Pond Supply Dealer Directory.